IP Copied!
Click to Copy IP
Loading...
BROWSE

BROWSE SHOP

Join our Discord!
Loading...
Gem Boxes (Consumable)

Gem boxes contain special items that allow you to give your pickaxe special perks such as money multipliers.


When opening a box, you have a 75% chance to drop a gem and a 25% chance to drop a broken gem. With 5 broken gems you can get 1 gem box.


Please keep in mind that gems have a chance to pass or fail which is randomized and you must have a free gem slot on your pickaxe (/enchanter) to apply a gem.

5x Common Gem Box | Prison
4.99 2.50 USD
Buy
5x Rare Gem Box | Prison
9.99 5.00 USD
Buy
5x Ultimate Gem Box | Prison
14.99 7.50 USD
Buy
5x Legendary Gem Box | Prison
19.99 10.00 USD
Buy